Thursday, August 27, 2009

It has been forever…

I haven’t blogged in forever. I guess that is fairly obvious to those of you who actually follow me. At the moment I am just trying to distress. Today is going to be a really hard day.

For the most part, I am prepared. I hope that today not only brings the diagnosis that will help us receive the quality programs that we need but also a little justification. I’m tired of having to defend myself to everyone.

I know people try to be supportive but nobody can understand what it is like to be in my situation. Sophia will be my one and only child. I want her to be happy and healthy and the idea of her never having a typical life makes me sick. Can you imagine never having friends? Or never really speaking? It is insanely scary and I don’t know how I can not blame myself.

I have to leave here around 1 ish, now it is 11. After the appointment today I have to go out and be happy with my friends. And frankly I don’t know if I can. I guess we will see.

Anyway, sorry it has been so long.

Until next time...
Flawed

0 comments:

Post a Comment